We believe your business is no one else’s. Your privacy is important to you and to us. We’ll protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, Sophie Fortier Photography follows different principles in accordance with worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection.
- We won’t sell or give away your name, mail address, phone number, email address or any other information to anyone
- We use state of the art security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you fill out a form on our website. We use personal information for four primary purposes:
- To make the site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- To help you quickly find services or information.
- To help us create contact more relevant to you.
- To alert you to product updates, special offers, updated information and other new services from Sophie Fortier Photography.
If you choose not to register or provide personal information, you can still use most of www.sophiefortierphotography.com. But you will not be able to access areas that require registration.
If you decide to register, you will be able to select the kinds of information you want to receive from us by subscribing to various services, like our electronic newsletters. If you do not want sus to communicate with you about other offers regarding Sophie Fortier Photography products, programs, and services by e-mail, mail or telephone, you may select options stating that you do not wish to receive marketing messages from Sophie Fortier Photography.
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and update this information at any time.